Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti Kisses On New Year 2022


 Two AEW Superstars that have been garnering a lot of attention lately surrounding their relationship status are Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti.

Tay Conti Shared on Twitter -

“I’m living my best life and bringing happiness to the people that enjoy my work. For those who shared love, I can’t THANK YOU enough… know that I do appreciate and love y’all, I’ll keep going no matter what. Now let’s f–king go bc I need to work out, period. -Tay Conti.”

As seen in the photos below, it now looks as though Guevara & Conti are becoming more open about making their blooming relationship public. At least, that is what it seems, but Tay also included the playful caption, “Still trolling..” alongside a photo of them sharing a New Year’s kiss.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backstage Report On Marko Stunt Leaving AEW

New Name Revealed for AEW Version Undisputed Era Faction